- Reebok wins the best PR move of the month with their “Nevertheless, She Persisted” shirts. For every shirt sold, Reebok is donating $20 to the Women’s March.
2. Check out this NY Times article that explains how in our shopping decisions are making political statement’s during Trump’s administration.
3. Ahead of Valentine’s Day, Steve Hartman tells the story of a man who’s last wish was to take his wife to dinner. Grab a tissue before you watch this one.
4. I recently discovered the Aztec clay mask. It is a game changer. Pro tip – use apple cider vinegar instead of water.
5. Prince’s music is now available on pretty much all streaming services. Quartz explains why he would’ve hated it.